Busy with end semester classes,but here are some links for you

Hi everyone,

Iam busy stuffing computer science lessons into the heads of my students.The sem is ending next week after which I'll post the remaining blocks of the bedlinen.Its nearly complete!!

Meanwhile I thought I'll give you the links of some very interesting tutorials/patterns I've found - some are good especially for beginners.

Over at TaDA creations there's a nice tutorial for ''want to learn how to embroider by hand and make your own embroidery pattern?" . Angel explains how she adapted a pattern from a greeting card and embroidered it.

Next we go on to sew mama sew where Jennifer has posted a tutorial for making envelopes with fabric. Do check it out. Its a totally new idea to me.

At theraspberryrabbits.com there's going to be a free 'sentiment' posted on the 1st of every month this year. These can be put together to make a pocket quilt or traditional quilt. Do go and check out "A sentimental journey through the months"

In case you've a lot of fabric scraps lying around, you can try making placemats out of those. Here's the tutorial.

How about making jeans for your toddlers that too from old jeans!!! Here's the link .

Well, I hope these links will keep you busy for some time at least...Iam off to finish my chores...bye,bye..

Love,luck and sunshine,
Deepa


Comments

  1. Thank you very much Deepa!
    The links u provided are so good and useful especially the one for fabric scraps.
    Thank you so much!

    Sangeet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deepa,

    At last I found this place. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I like your work, particularly the BE . ongratulations on the new stitch. It is always great when you hit upon something different.

    I have used the Brazilian stitches in different forms, and with different threads.

    Looking forward to seeing more, now i have been able to become a "follower"
    regards from Australia.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links. they r very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment