My first Brazilian Embroidery Project


My first BDE learning project is complete.It is the first in learning kit series available from JDR-BE.com .One of the buds needs a trimming.I'll do it before I get it framed .The basket and the vine on the handle was added to the design by me.The kit had just the flower pattern.Hmm..not a bad job I guess, especially for someone who's embroidering after 15 long years.The colors look a bit dull in the picture .I think I need to improve my photographic skills.I would be starting on my embroidery sampler soon.I want to do something which would help me learn quite a few stitches.Let me see what I can come up with.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. What kinf of thread did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deepa,
    Great job . Looks like you haven't lost touch with embroidery.

    -Ramya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment